Thursday, May 31, 2007

I don't know why, but I guess I have a bit of voyerism (sp) in me...I love looking at other people houses. I really don't know why that is. I even involve my husbandin my wacky pasttime...He will get home from working on someones PC and I grill him on what their home looks like. He has gotten in the habit now to just tell before I ask. He said he never used to pay attention, now he does because he knows I want to know. He thinks I am wierd, I think I am wierd but there ya go!

It's not like it's a who has the nicer house thing, I am just curious. anyway I am posting a few pics of my house incase I am not the only house voyer around.Hehe.

I tried to get good ones on the inside, but it was Bre's birthday and I was doing a ton of different things at once :) I didn't get up to the Homeschool, but you can find pics of that on my site: www.ourcreativekids.com

No comments: