Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Recent Happenings




I know it has been awhile since I last posted. We have been very busy. I always get so anxious and excited for Spring to come, however I always seem to forget just how busy and crazy April is. :) I am going to talk more about about what's been going on in our busy lives in another post because I have not uploaded pics from my camera. ;)
I do want to mention what a delightful birthday I had however. My birthday fell on Easter this year, so Cassie wanted us to have a girls day the Saturday before. She took me out to Lunch, got my nails and eyebrows done, and bought me a nice dress for her engagement party. Of course I protested against all the extravagance, but she would hear none of it, bless her heart. It was so much fun!
My mom bought me what I have been desiring for some time. She bought me the Kreuig Coffee Maker. I LOVE it! She also surprised me and Bre with a beautiful cake and made a Delicious Easter Dinner! Ty and Bre made me breakfast in bed and lovely cards. Matt actually for the first time in almost 18 years forgot my birthday. He didn't forget, he just didn't realize that it was here already. :) hahaha. I was miffed, but I got over it. We plan on going out to my favorite restaurant next month since we have so much going on this month. We are going out to dinner tonight for a CAP ceremony. Breanna's birthday is tomorrow. We have HIM Co-op and Gym on Friday. We are going up north Saturday for another CAP ceremony. Sunday is Breanna's birthday party. :) Told you we are been busy. Here is a picture of the birthday sundae Cassie surprised me with at Tully's (unbeknownst to me with the Tully's Crew singing Happy Birthday.)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am just getting around to checking a few blogs. Bethany's Birthday, my daughter, is the 10th of April. For me as a worship leader when Easter and her Birthday coincide-uh, let's just say it's not easy. Wow-I always say I need about 40 hours in each day rather than the simple 24. Don't think it would really matter. I'm glad you got to have some pampering, and hope that May is a bit easier. How's homeschooling? We'll school through the summer with about a 2-3 week break in July. Blessings-Kathy

Kathy said...

So good to hear your encouraging comment. God is indeed very good!!!