Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Homeschool Goals for 2007

  1. To remember to ALWAYS turn to GOD when I need confirmation that I am doing the right thing.
  2. To NOT over schedule
  3. To spend more time in areas that interest the kids most
  4. To not be overly ridgid with my schedule
  5. To make more time for me
  6. To not feel guilty for taking more time for me
  7. To organize the homeschool and buy MORE bookshelves
  8. To play even MORE educational games

I guess that's it. I am pretty happy with the way things are. The kids are happy and I am begining to relax a bit on our busy schedule. The kids are picking up books during thier own free time and asking more educational questions, so I guess it's ok to back off a bit. I tend to turn EVERY life experience into an educational experience. Get this, they are even watching educational shows INSTEAD of thier usual favorites. And I didn't even request it. I feel confident that I am doing what GOD has called me to do. Still, just like every other homeschool mom, I have moments of panic. BUT, that passes quickly, escpecially when I see the kids playing nicely together and helping each other out.

No comments: