Sunday, January 14, 2007

This Weeks Agenda

Monday: I know PS kids have the day off and C, T and B wants the day off also. I decided we would do half day. Focusing on Martin Luther King and doing a few projects. C has to turn in her work from last week.
Tuesday: Normal School Day, Music Lessons, Cassie has Bball Practice
Wednesday:Normal School Day
Thursday: First day of Ice Skating with other Homeschoolers, actually first time ice skating:EVER! We will probably have lunch somewhere downtown and maybe go to the Art museum
Friday: Normal School Day. Matt is setting up a blog on our server for the kids. It will great to see thier thoughts on homeschool. I hear all the good stuff, like I love Homeschool and it's great and freeing and now I actually like to learn. That is great to hear, but there is something about blogging that lets you just say what you feel. And let's be honest here we do not have perfect days everyday.

Oh, there is a purity ball comming up and Cassie is very excited becuase when she was in PS she attended EVERY school dance/function. There is also a Father/Daughter Formal Dance comming up. And a fun Mother and Son great race type thing. hmmm...Do I have to run? Oh well, Ty I promise to do my best. :)

No comments: