Monday, July 28, 2008

My Loot from the LEAH convention


I know it has been months since the convention, but so much has been going on. I had SO much fun! I shared a room with two fellow homeschool moms. It was my first time away from the family. I was very close, up to the very last minute to NOT going. I am very glad that I did go. The seminars were incredible. I learned so very much, especially about right brained learners by Dianne Craft. Berore leaving for the Conference, I was looking at the schedule of seminars and I was thinking "How am I going to sit through ALL that without getting bored out of my mind." It turned out I was thinking "That's it? Give me MORE!" lol.

Mary and I ate a very expensive soup and salad dinner the first night, which we later joked about. We also ate at The Dinosaur BBQ with Marcia. Awesome! On the last day before leaving town Mary and I found a quaint Mediterranean Cafe. I just had so much fun and as you can see I bought WAY too much!! I can't wait til next year!

No comments: