Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year Eveyone!!! Last Year was a GREAT year and I am Believing for an even BETTER year this year! So many changes taking place!

My Goals for 2008

  1. Healthier Eating Habbits so I can be a better role model to my children. I am following the Biggest Loser Plan. www.biggestloser.com (coolKmom)
  2. Excercise More
  3. More organizaqtion
  4. Learn as much about Foster Care as I can before we become foster parents
  5. Learn about building a home the GREEN way
  6. Stick to a budget and not shop too much. (hardest one)

I am definetley in a different place than I was in past years. As a Homeschool Mom I am more confident in what we are doing, and by no way am I considered a vetran Homeschool Mom, I do feel not so insecure and doubtful.

I do not view my body as I used to, even though I am as heavy as I was during my pregnancies. I am more confident and self assured by God's Grace.

I am in a better place spiritiually, I have a more intimate relationship with God.

1 comment:

Heaven's Doula said...

Love your blog Kristy! I have not had the chance to look at it again until now! YOU ROCK BABY!