Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Finally Moved

Yippeeee! We are finally all moved in! Our garage is packed full of unnecassary things that did not get purged from the move. It is funny how we hold onto things that we do not need. Obviously I do not need them or miss them or they would have been unpacked and put away by now. Last Sunday Pastor John did a whole sermon on hanging onto unnessasary possesions and decluttering. I KNOW he was talking to me.
Anyway, besides the cluttered garage we are very comfortable here. The neighborhood is great and the kids already made friends. I put a new bumpersticker on the van that reads: Home Sweet Homeschool. For those neighbors I have not met yet and are wondering, WHY my children are home everyday and playing outside at lunch time. "Oh MY" No really, the neighbors are great and it is sooo quite here. So much different than the city. Once a country girl always a country girl. Ok, so this isn't the country but it is the burbs. I'll take it. I'll post pics as soon as I get around to taking them.

No comments: