Monday, April 28, 2008

My SIS-inlaw and Nieces Visit!

It has been awesome having my sister-in-law and nieces here for the past two weeks. They go home tomorrow and I am quite sad. Ithought about kidnapping them but I am sure her husband would come looking for blood. lol. It has also been a test for Matt and I as far as fostercare goes. At first, I am like wow, I don't know. You forget about all the little things you have to do AND worry about with toddlers after so many years. Howevwr, I quickly rememberd all the blessings you get in return. Like mucho kisses and hugs! Brittany is a very active and Bright 5 year old who reminds me alot of Cass when she was young. Sarah is a mama's girls with cute freckles and does EVERYTHING her big sis does. Tammy is more my sister than sister-in-law. I have known her since she was 12 and I love her like my own sister and friend. I can't wait until they move back form CA. Prayfully SOON! I will post pics as soon as I get them off of my camera. We had a friend from church take a ton of pics today. Sandi is a awesome photographer and such a blessing to our family. She also did the photos for Cassies sweet sixteen party. I have never seen such pictures in my life. She has a real talent and gift. You can view her blog at: http://photosbysbennett.blogspot.com/ Sandi is a true sweetheart and we love her!

No comments: