Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finally have a surgery date

I finally have a surgery date for my neck. October 16th. I have been waiting for this, for I want to feel at least a little bit like my old self again. Yet, I am very nervous about it. I am meditating on the word and having faith that it will be a successful surgery so that I can be the mom and wife that my family deserves. The things that the kids miss the most is all the fun stuff we used to do: Bike riding, dancing silly around the house, long hiking trips, long car rides to fun places,to just name a few. I feel so bad.
So, the surgery IS a good thing, if I can get some of my life back. I thank God every day for my family and my blessings.
Come unto me, ye who are weary and overburdened, and I will give you rest.Bible, Matthew 11:28

No comments: