Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am SO Blessed

Friday was a super busy day with housework, schooling then afternoon appointments. Ty and Bre had their schoolwork done before 1:30 as has been common, so I left them to their free time while Matt took me to my appointment. Boy was I surprised when I got home. I had reminded them of their few afternoon chores,and that I would like them to be done before I returned. Well, not only did they do their share of chores-they did mine! The did all the laundry- including folding and put into perspective rooms! I love a tidy house and I think I do a pretty good job of keeping it clean, not as well as I used to since the accident, but neat and tidy as can be. One problem I do seem to have is always having at least three loads of laundry to be done on any given day. So, this was a SUPER blessing! Not only did they take care of the laundry, they also cleaned the laundry area in the basement. I am just very excited that this was done without any prompting whats so ever. They worked together and got it done. I am so proud. I still haven't figured out just HOW they got it done that quickly, but I am very happy. :)

1 comment:

momtofivekids said...

What a blessing!