Saturday, September 6, 2008

Frustration

I'm beginning to see what a true blessing it was to have two vans. You know the saying, you don't know what you had until it's gone, or something like that. At first I didn't mind not having the van because I wasn't too keen on getting back behind the wheel after the accident. However, now that Cassie is going to college, drivers ed, and internship it makes things more complicated. Friday was horrific. We did morning work, then picked Cassie up from school, did some errands, went to Gym Day, took Cassie to Drivers Ed, picked up some groceries, made a quick dinner and took Matt and and Ty to their final hunting licence class. It is days like those that makes me want to pull out my hair. I have looked at a few vans that are nice looking in our price range but are high mileage. I would love to go to a dealership and pick up a brand new Toyota Sienna 2009. However, my husband does not like payments of any kind. We never have had credit cards and everything we own is paid for. I do appreciate that, and he is my husband, so I respect his decision. But, caution I am whining, I NEED a van! Ok, maybe a bit dramatic, I do NOT need a van, but it sure would make my life a little easier. Truly, I do feel very blessed that my husbands business allows us to do most everything as a family.I love the fact that he is able to go on the fieldtrips with us. I love that I am able to stay home and homeschool the kids and enjoy watching them grow and learn. I really should not complain. Plus, it's not that often that we have days like Friday. Also, on a happy note the kids LOVED gym day and I was able to talk to some very cool homeschool moms. Hi Becky! I know your reading this! :)
Sorry for the complaining. I am trying to be joyful in all that I do. Just one of those days...

No comments: