Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas










































Here we are at my Mom's on Christmas Eve, Our house Christmas Morning at Matt's parents the day after. We had fun eating and fellowshipping at my mama's house. I love her. :) For some odd reason I do not have pictures of us opening each others gifts. Must have been too busy having fun. We went tothe Lights on the Lake on the way home.


I was sick all day Christmas but as you can see from the few pics taken that morning that we still had fun.


We had a good time at Matt's parents house. As you can see Jim was in a great mood and we were able to visit with Aunt Ess, Uncle Scott and the boys (whom are in college) Aunt Ess was teaching Bre to knit with the knitting kit we gave her for Christmas.

We had lots of food!

No comments: