Monday, February 2, 2009

Today is the 100th Day of School!!

Woo-Hoo! We celebrated our 100th day of school this year today!! We ordered pizza and I bought 100 small chocolates. I also bought soda- Which I NEVER do! We did not do any school other than reading The Slave Dancer. We also watched Get Smart and just had FUN! I want to coordinate with other moms next year to have a huge party somewhere FUN. It is important to have fun days once in awhile and what better day than the 100th day of school? The kids have been doing great with their schooling. I am so proud how far they have come, these past four years. :) We did have a few "bad" days last week. I think they were getting cabin fever and they just kept antagonizing each other. It was driving me CRAZY. My friend Becky invited Ty to go tubing with her family and he came home in such good spirits that I KNEW that this was in fact the problem.
We took the kids sledding Sunday because it was so nice out and we ALL feel better. I am going to make sure we get enough outside time. I constantly ask myself WHY I live in NY because I hate winters! FAMILY is why we stay and FAMILY is why we will always stay. :)

No comments: